Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Textbooks to Chromebooks 5-GoogleKeep

Another great app that we discovered late in the school year last year was Google keep.  There are several great features of Google keep that could be beneficial to teachers and students.  First,  you can create a checklist of things that need to be completed.  I don't know about other people, but I find that I am more efficient when I make a list.  There is a sense of satisfaction in checking off that box saying I completed a task.  It is great when I see everything on my list crossed off.  In fact, we feel this feature is so beneficial that we will be using this as our "Student Planner" instead of purchasing planners for students to write in.  Second,  you can set reminders for a specific date & time.  Third,  parents can stay informed about a student's schedule because the Google keep may be shared with others.   In addition,  Google keep can actually be used as a notebook since there is the ability to take notes, label them,  and archive the notes.  Think how great that would be to never lose those important notes and to keep with you anywhere you go with just a click on your phone or laptop.    There is also the ability to make recordings or to insert images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts or ideas.